Fotodiox FUSION Smart AF Adapter Mark II, Nikon Nikkor F Mount G-Type D/SLR Lens to Select Sony E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras (a6300, a6500, a7 II, a7R II, a9) with Updated Full Automated FunctionsNikG-SnyE-FUSION-MrkII
Do NOT Use with Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens
-OR- Nikon Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8 Lens
Camera Compatibility:Supports These Cameras Only:
This product has specific compatibility limitations, for more information on lens and camera compatibility, please check the 'Nikon to E-mount Fusion adapter Compatibility' article in the Fotodiox Knowledge Base.
|Lens Compatibility||Nikon AF-S & AF-I - Auto-Focus
- Image Stabilization
- EXIF Data Transmission
- Electronic aperture control*
|Camera mount||Sony E-Mount Compatible|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F Mount Compatible|
|Product Dimensions||3.1" (8cm) x 2.9" (7.3cm) x 1.3" (3.4cm) @ 0.5lb (8.6oz)|
|Shipping Dimensions||4.3" (11cm) x 3.7" (9.5cm) x 2.4" (6cm) @ 0.8lb (12.8oz)|
Sophisticated control system enables Sony cameras to have full electronic control of Nikon lenses
Fotodiox's new FUSION lens adapter lets you mount Nikon AF-I and AF-S lenses onto a Sony E-mount camera, all while maintaining electronic communication between the two. With our new FUSION adapter, Nikon lenses will perform more like native Sony lenses, all while unlocking a century of legendary Nikon imaging expertise. Powered VR image stabilization with compatible lenses. Sony cameras can record EXIF data from Nikon AF-I and AF-S lenses.
Auto focus in high-speed and low-speed modes with Nikon AF-I and AF-S lenses
The Nikon to Sony E-mount FUSION adapter's auto-focus functions are designed to work best with newer cameras that have 'Phase Detection AF' such as the Sony a7R II and a6500 cameras. The FUSION adapter will work with cameras that use "Contrast Detection AF", but performance is significantly slower - we don't recommend this configuration. All other non-focus functions work equally well on all Sony cameras.
Aperture control functions for EMD and Pull-rod Aperture lenses
Thanks to the use of the FUSION adapter on your full frame or APS-C Sony E-Mount camera, Nikon AF-I and AF-S lenses gain auto-focus, full aperture control for Auto / Aperture Priority / Program AE modes, EXIF data transmission (on compatible models), and image stabilization (compatible models). The FUSION adapter is also compatible with fully manual vintage Nikon F lenses as a manual adapter. Aperture control functions for EMD and Pull-rod Aperture lenses (Such as: G Type, E Type and Partial D Type Lenses)
Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
Infinity focus guaranteed for all Nikon mount lenses. Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit. Integrated baseplate and 1/4-20" mount for supporting longer and heavier lenses.
• In the unlikely event that the camera becomes unresponsive; turn the camera off, remove the FUSION adapter, and remove the battery for 10 seconds to reset the camera.
• If the lens seems slow to respond, disassemble lens and adapter and clean both sides of the adapter's signal contacts with technical grade alcohol
• Adapter enables EXIF and aperture data to be transmitted to and controlled by the camera. Different lenses may exhibit different operating characteristics depending on lens age and manufacturer. We recommend testing individual lenses in your setup before critical shoots.
• The camera will automatically calculate the appropriate exposure values after still or video mode has been selected.
• All Nikon lenses you mount on the FUSION lens adapter will focus to infinity. Electronic and automatic function will only operate with compatible electronic lenses.
• If you encounter an error where you are unable to depress the shutter to take a picture, or you're prompted that the lens is absent, be sure to change your camera's settings to "release shutter without lens", or change your camera mode to shoot in "aperture priority" mode.